Transport of participants, who will not arrive by own cars, will be organised on request from the airports (Budapest, Debrecen), railway and bus station (Miskolc).
- Official airports: Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (190 km),
- Official railways: Miskolc Tiszai Railway Station (5,9 km)
- Official bus station: Miskolc bus station (5,3 km)
Please observe that transportation will only be provided from Budapest by the organizer. A welcome host or hostess will be meeting you at the arrival hall for transportation to Miskolc by bus. Please look for signs with the event logo.
Scheduled transportation for the event
- There will be bus transportation between the accommodation buildings and the venues according to the transportation schedule.
- Athletes must use the buses assigned to them in accordance with the relevant transport schedule. The distribution is based upon start times.
- Athletes & coaches must show their accreditation cards upon boarding.
- Teams are allowed to organize their own transport to/from the arenas for non-competing team members.
- Spectator rides will be available from the accommodation buildings during competition time.
- Departure from accommodation: at the start of every hour
- Departure from the venues: at the start of every half hour (14:30, 15:30, etc.).
A public bus stop is close to the accommodation buildings and several buses go to the arenas. Public transportation is free of charge with the accreditation card.
Accommodation location: 3515, Miskolc, Egyetemvaros
- Nonstop Taxi Miskolc
- Phone: + 36-46-333-333
- Best of Taxi Miskolc
- Phone: +36-20-550-60-50, +36-30-350-60-50, +36-46-363-363
There will be organized transfers to the Budapest Airport according to the submitted travel plans. Any travel plan change must be registered at the Event Office till Wednesday 19th July.